TCA-BRINC PROGRAM, INDIA
A virtual program focusing on Indian startups that are developing new alternatives and better processes to solve the inefficiencies in the Fintech space.
India has one of the world’s largest and fastest growing fintech markets. With the globally highest FinTech adoption rate of 87%. The Indian Fintech market is currently valued at $31 Bn and is expected to grow to $84 Bn by 2025.
The emergence of digital payments, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and new technologies in lending, WealthTech, InsureTech, RegTech opens up areas of innovations and possibilities for growth.
Despite India’s rapid adoption of digital payments, the fintech market still needs to solve challenges in a number of areas – improving customer experience, reducing operational friction, foster adoption and usage of the digital channels, address cybersecurity and cyber frauds.
To introduce unique and innovative models, create a diverse, secured, and stable financial services landscape in India we invite FinTech startups to join the leading FinTech program and get access to one of the fastest growing urban and population centres in the world.
We invest a minimum of $50,000 USD via CCPS in an equity round for a negotiable percentage.
The program is designed to support startups in three main areas:
1. Preparation in getting investor-ready and fundraising via Brinc’s network of investors.
2. Technical support in product refinement to ensure its market readiness.
3. Commercialisation via access to new markets, distribution support, or exposure to corporates.
In addition to funding, we provide mentorship, networking, access to experts, ecosystem players, distributors, investor match matching, a customized curriculum, an international startup perks package, and on-going support post program to help get your startup to the next level. There will also be the opportunity for follow on investment of $150K-500K USD based on progress during the program.
- Wealth and Broking Tech
- We invest in Indian startups. Startups do not have to be based in the program’s location.
- Startups that have developed a product that fits within the FinTech investment verticals.
- At least 2 co-founders with relevant industry experience.
- Scalable and defined business model with high growth potential.
- Fundraising traction.
Mid Stage Startups Track
- Product: Incorporating customer feedback/2nd commercial version
- Market/Sales/Customers: In the market/acquiring customers
- Revenue: Early revenue – US$10,000- US$25,000 per year
- Support Focus: Commercial development
Early Stage Startups Track
- Product: Final stage MVP/1st commercial version
- Market/Sales/Customers: 3-4 months to market; 1st pilots (paid/unpaid)
- Revenue: No revenue to early sales (preferably LOIs)
- Support Focus: Finalizing product development and sales planning
Startups successfully accepted into our accelerator program will need to:
- Pay a USD $18,500 participation fee for our program. This fee will only need to be paid upon selection and after receiving the investment. It can be deducted from the investment amount.
- The program is 100% online and remote. There is no need to be physically present in the location for the duration of the program.
Ready to apply?
Applications are now open! Apply by October 4th, 2021.
Ready to apply?
Applications are currently closed. Complete the interest form below to get notified when our applications are open for Spring 2022!
Mix business with purpose
Global diverse talent
Our seasoned team of advisors from diverse backgrounds is critical for your long-term success, delivering value and supporting our founders on their journey to building profitable companies whilst addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues.
Andrew de Bruijn
Having a hard time finding good and reliable resources? We are here to help you jumpstart your business, and to support our portfolio teams and the global community of founders. Give our FREE tools a try!