HONG KONG PROGRAM
LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN
A virtual program that focuses on global startups looking to fix our supply chains and ultimately benefit the end user. The program is designed to support commercialization for new technology growth-stage startups.
Supply Chains are becoming more sophisticated and flexible everyday The type of operations that used to be reserved for big operators, have now been made available for anybody with a computer, a mobile phone, and a payment method. Everyday, millions of micro importers are buying items across borders to receive them seamlessly at their homes or places of work.
Thousands of small e-tailers are also selling items directly through the vast number of marketplaces you can find today in any local environment. And large corporations are constantly being forced to innovate their own supply chains to keep up with demand.
Our Supply Chain and Logistics program is looking for founders who are identifying these opportunities building new business models. Startups accepted in the program will receive investment as well as hands-on support from Brinc’s in-house mentors and network of experts who will support developing a go-to-market strategy, scoping proof of concept opportunities for potential corporate engagements, and exploring distribution and new market deployments. The startup can leverage this information for cash flow planning, developing a robust fundraising strategy, and to drive commercial conversations with potential corporate partners.
We invest a minimum of $80,000 USD via SAFE note or in an equity round for a negotiable percentage.
The program is designed to support startups in three main areas:
1. Preparation in getting investor-ready and fundraising via Brinc’s network of investors
2. Technical support in product refinement to ensure its market readiness
3. Commercialization via access to new markets, distribution support, or exposure to corporates.
In addition to funding, we provide mentorship, networking, access to experts, ecosystem players, distributors, investor match matching, a customized curriculum, an international startup perks package, and on-going support post program to help get your startup to the next level.
- Supply Chain Automation
- Last Mile Delivery
- Digital Freight Forwarders
- Supply Chain Digitalization
- Warehouse Robotics
- We invest in international startups. Startups do not have to be based in the program’s location.
- Startups that have developed a product that fits within one of our Supply Chain & Logistics investment verticals.
- At least 2 co-founders with relevant industry experience.
- Scalable and defined business model with high growth potential.
- Fundraising and sales traction.
- Ideally, must be looking to deploy their product / solution in the Asian market.
Startups successfully accepted into our accelerator program will need to:
- Pay a USD $30,000 participation fee for our program. This fee can be deducted from our investment amount.
- The program is 100% online and remote. There is no need to be physically present in the location for the duration of the program.
Ready to apply?
Applications are currently closed. Complete the interest form below to get notified when our applications open for Spring 2022!
Mix business with purpose
Global diverse talent
Our seasoned team of advisors from diverse backgrounds is critical for your long-term success, delivering value and supporting our founders on their journey to building profitable companies whilst addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues.
Having a hard time finding good and reliable resources? We are here to help you jumpstart your business, and to support our portfolio teams and the global community of founders. Give our FREE tools a try!