SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS PROGRAM
The Brinc-operated accelerator provides unparalleled access to a global network of influential thought leaders who bring specialized expertise and valuable insights from years of industry experience. Brinc, along with the program partners, will support the growth of businesses and facilitate their opportunities for market entry and scale.
Who we're looking for
Including but not limited to
- Material handling units development
- Pick/pack robotics
- Loading and unloading the distribution train
- Smart lockers and last-mile delivery
- Vertical distribution
How startups benefit
1:1 mentorship with NEOM Supply Chain and Logistics team
Admitted startups may be eligible for product development grants from NEOM , as well as additional funding from investors invited to Demo Day
Training and Mentorship from McLaren team and other industry experts
Pilot and Collaboration opportunities
- Business foundations in scaling best practices in finance, marketing, project management, and more
- McLaren MasterClass at the McLaren Technology Center onsite in Greater London
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with NEOM supply chain and logistics teams tailored to companies’ needs
- Program kick-off session from McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown
- Investor and pitch training to fund companies’ scaling process
What to expect
This hybrid program features three days in London for the McLaren MasterClass in May, and four-to-five days in Saudi Arabia for the NEOM visit during the program, which culminates in a Demo Day at which participants pitch to a bespoke group of investors. After Demo Day, selected teams will be expected to have teammates remain in Saudi Arabia to deploy their solutions.
- Candidates should be scale-up companies (Series A or later) that have developed sustainable supply chain and logistics solutions to address material handling units development, pick/pack robotics, loading and unloading the distribution train, smart lockers and last-mile delivery, and vertical distribution.
- Candidates must be willing to travel to NEOM, as they will work there to develop, refine, and pilot-test their solutions
- Other terms and conditions apply
Interested in getting updates for the cohort?
To get updates from the current cohort
Interested in applying?
Complete the interest form below to receive notification when applications are open!