CORNERSTONE x BRINC, INDIA
The Enterprise SaaS Accelerator Program is in partnership between Brinc and Cornerstone Venture Partner (CSVP) to identify, mentor, and invest in promising Enterprise SaaS companies. The program will be run virtually.
The tailor-made program is aimed at transforming and growing all areas of enterprise SaaS companies with a focus on major verticals such as Healthcare, Logistics, and Supply chain, Retail & Ecommerce, Financial Services, Ai & ML, Advanced Data Science.
High-potential early-stage projects and startups in India that are accepted into the program will receive training, mentorship, and monetary investment of USD$100,000, with further eleigibility for post-program funding of up to $500,000. The technical program partner is Microsoft, who will provide a range of credits and services to participating teams valued at up to $150,000 which will be offered within a period of time. Additional perks from business and tech partners valued at around $100,000 will be avaialble for the participating teams.
Ticket Size: USD $100,000
Advisory Shares: Negotiable
We invest up to USD $100,000 in exchange for equity. The program is designed to prepare each project for getting investor-ready. We provide:
Providing educational content to startups designed to prepare them
for future commercial opportunities in Asia while facilitating
commercial opportunities through Cornerstone and Brinc’s network.
- Facilitated introductions to Brinc and Cornerstone’s network
of tech corporations and distributors.
- Support with commercial negotiations and business
- Defining market entry, expansion, and business growth
- Marketing & Pricing
2. Technical Development
Providing education on enterprise SaaS best practices as well as
access to technical mentors and development vendors in Brinc and
- Product development and evaluation support
- Technical coaching in groups and 1-on-1 mentoring from
- Data Management and Analytics support
Educating startups on fundraising best practices, and equipping them
with financial tools, and tailored introductions to Cornerstone’s and
Brinc’s investor network.
- Investor demo day
- Investor matchmaking
- Angel investor pitch sessions
- Cash Flow and financial modelling
- Data Room and reporting
The Cornerstone x Brinc Enterprise SaaS accelerator invests in cloud-based SaaS solutions solving significant business problems and delivering proven value at a global scale.
- Financial Services
- Retail / E-commerce
- Logistics/Supply Chain
- Health Care
- Web 3.0/Metaverse/NFT
- Advanced Data Science
- We invest in startups that are based in India or focus on the Indian market.
- Startups do not have to be based in the program’s location.
- At least 2 co-founders with relevant industry experience and a clear roadmap.
- Scalable and defined business model with high growth potential.
- A company/startup must be incorporated.
- Minimum requirements for the startup stage: POC Achieved / Successful Pilots Stage
- Preferred: Early Revenues / Paying Customers (min. $100k+ ARR/min. 5 customers)
Mid Stage Startups Track
- Product: Incorporating customer feedback/2nd commercial version
- Market/Sales/Customers: In the market/acquiring customers
- Revenue: Early revenue – US$10,000- US$25,000 per year
- Support Focus: Commercial development
Early Stage Startups Track
- Product: Final stage MVP/1st commercial version
- Market/Sales/Customers: 3-4 months to market; 1st pilots (paid/unpaid)
- Revenue: No revenue to early sales (preferably LOIs)
- Support Focus: Finalizing product development and sales planning
Startups successfully accepted into our accelerator program will need to pay a US$20,000 participation fee for the program. The program fee is used to cover our operations expenses and does not come out of pocket and it’s never charged before the startup receives investment. This fee can be settled after the investment has been deployed.
The program is 100% online and remote. There is no need to be physically present in the location for the duration of the program.
Ready to apply?
Applications are now open! Apply by October 4th, 2021.
Ready to apply?
Mix business with purpose
Global diverse talent
Our seasoned team of advisors from diverse backgrounds is critical for your long-term success, delivering value and supporting our founders on their journey to building profitable companies whilst addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues.