The future everyone is talking about is already here.
The physical internet is changing everything - from where we live, what we eat, to how we move - even what we wear.
Join us for the Internet of Life Summit
The Internet of Life Summit brings together the people, companies and ideas shaping the future of how connectivity is re-shaping the world and how we interact with it.
February 2nd, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Looking for a co-working space?
Our partner, Campfire Collaborative Spaces gives 2 months of FREE hot desk space at one of their locations to anyone who buys a full price ticket for the Internet of Life Summit. When purchasing your ticket, apply the code IOLCF and we will send you an email with further details. The start and end date should be February 1st - March 31st, 2018.
Learn from 35 of Asia's most inspirational speakers and facilitators.
With interactive workshops, keynotes and panels.
See the latest in technology
Meet over 50 startups building the future of the physical internet
Learn from The Mills Fabrica
Imagining the Future of TechStyle
Welcome to The Mills Fabrica’s “Imagining the future of techstyle” IoL Summit segment.
The day’s programme would be broken down into 3 key parts:
- Past to present: from textile to techstyle Programme will start by examining how the fashion/ textile industry has changed and been gradually disrupted by technology and what we term as the emergence of the field of “techstyle”. This will include a presentation on an overview into “techstyle” as a new industry as well as to hear from various leading techstyle startups on “what does it mean to be a techstyle entrepreneur/ startup”.
- Techstyle today: the future is already here The second segment would then focus on the latest innovations that we see in techstyle today and will feature various large corporate industry partners working in the fashion/ textile industry who will showcase and share on latest innovations in their field that are redefining the techstyle industry.
- Imagining the future: what’s next for tech The final segment will look towards the future where our partners would share both about future techstyle trends and how techstyle is shaping our societies and the world such as in sustainability.
The Mills of the 21st Century
The Mills Fabrica is a business incubator and springboard for techstyle startups and strategic partners – companies at the intersection of fashion, textile and technology. By curating Hong Kong’s opportunities and channelling them through an intensive incubator program, workspace and platform, Fabrica positions startups and strategic partners to take advantage of all that Hong Kong has to offer.
Experience VR/AR tech
Experience VR/AR Room
Experience Virtual Reality with Shadow Factory and Augmented Reality with Avatech through their most recently-produced experiences. Drop by Shadow Factory’s demo area and try out two sailboard simulators, and a futuristic game of catch.
RIDE THE TIDE
- A sailboard race across Victoria Harbour. Stay on course and avoid running into ferries
- Rush down a snowy mountain on an unlikely sled. Crash gear not included
- The future is made for speed. Catch as many special items as you can to get the high score.
Drop by Avatech’s demo area to try out their augmented reality sandbox to learn geography.
Start your own career transition
Find your next role at WHub's startup job fair
Find a job or recruit new talents at Whub's Startups Job Fair!
A great opportunity to meet with international tech companies, up and coming startups and fellow undergraduates, graduate students and seasoned professionals looking to access the entrepreneurial spirit of the startup ecosystem. This special Job Fair promises to be bigger and better than ever, bringing over 800 hundred people.