BRINC x DAYDAYCOOK
Good Food Accelerator
In partnership with leading content-to-commerce culinary platform DayDayCook, Brinc is proud to announce a commitment of USD $10M to invest and support 45 food technology companies through the Good Food Accelerator Program.
The core directive of the program is to help game-changing startups meaningfully commercialise in Greater China, leveraging the online and offline distribution channels of DayDayCook’s core business as well as an extensive network of food corporations, hospitality groups and distributors in the region. Accelerated startups will have access to DayDayCook’s commercial team during the program to explore opportunities for business collaboration, as well as Brinc’s global network of technical mentors and in-house food scientists.
Companies focused on the following verticals are highly encouraged to apply: Alternative Protein, Functional and Novel Ingredients, Sustainable Packaging, Food Supply Chain Innovation, and Consumer Agritech Solutions.
Startups accepted into the program will receive an initial investment of US $200,000 and will also be considered for follow-on investment based on meaningful traction demonstrated post-program. Join us today to get access from the leading ecosystem of mentors and experts to build a stronger food future together.
Investment Ticket: USD $200,000+
Advisory Shares: Negotiable
Program Fee: USD $30,000
- Investment will only be provided to top performing startups. There will be a pre-accelerator bootcamp where teams are invited to formally pitch to Brinc and DayDayCook to determine eligibility for full acceleration.
- Pre-Accelerator program commencing in October 2022
- Full Accelerator program duration is 12 weeks, commencing January 2023
Why Join Us?
The program is designed to support food technology startups focused on commercializing in Greater China that contribute to food system sustainable development goals in the following pillars:
Prepare for future commercial opportunities in Asia through educational content while facilitating commercial opportunities through DayDayCook and Brinc’s partner network.
- Technical Development:
Gain insight into food production and supply chain best practices and industry landscapes, as well as access to technical mentors and development vendors in Brinc and Day Day Cook’s network.
Learn how to build data rooms, financial models, data reporting strategies, and more fundraising best practices. Get tailored introductions to DayDay Cook and Brinc’s investor network.
- Pitching Refinement
- Go-to-market Support
- Free AWS Credit Support
- Free Media Exposure
- Business Model & Product
Global food technology startups focusing on the following fields:
- Alternative Protein
- Functional & Novel Ingredients
- Sustainable Packaging & Supply Chain
- Vertical Farming & Agritech
- We invest in international startups. Priority will be given to:
- Startups located in Asia with a focus on Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Startups from Asia
- Global startups looking to enter the Greater China market
- Startups that have scoped a product that fits within one of the investment verticals. Other projects will be considered only under special circumstances. Priority will be given to teams that have:
- Market ready products & services
- Consumer taste test & trials completed.
- At least 2 co-founders with relevant industry experience and a clear roadmap preferred
- Scalable project with high growth potential.
- Startups successfully accepted into our accelerator program will need to pay a participation fee for the acceleration program. This fee can be deducted from our investment amount.
- The program is 100% online and remote. There is no need to be physically present in the location for the duration of the program.
Ready to apply?
Applications are open until August 31st, 2022.
Elena Sofia Inguglia
Mentors & Advisors
ENTREPRENEUR IN RESIDENCE
Ready to apply?
Applications are now open until February 27th, 2022!
We create synergy by pairing founders with the right corporate partners to help spark new thinking and develop ideas that could make a significant difference to both business and ultimately the world.
With the help of Brinc’s Food Tech program, we were able to identify competitors, strategic partners, and fully understand our own business as our product doesn’t exist in the market.
Brinc gave us real exposure to different markets. We now have the knowledge & contacts that are required, should we look to bring a product to other markets.
Brinc paired us with a diverse array of mentors with expertise ranging from fundraising, pitching, food safety, branding, design and F&B hospitality.
Brinc opened our eyes and gave us insight into how to run a hardware startup from product development to building a sustainable hardware business.
Ready to apply?
Applications are now open until August 31st, 2022!
Having a hard time finding good and reliable resources? We are here to help you jumpstart your business, and to support our portfolio teams and the global community of founders. Give our FREE tools a try!
Good Food Manual
This extensive guide lays out the steps involved in starting a plant-based or clean meat company – from securing funding and developing your product to staffing up and expanding distribution
Every section contains insights from plant-based and clean meat experts and entrepreneurs and curates further resources so that you can dig deeper into the topics most relevant to you.
Please fill out the form to the right to get access to our Good Food Manual.