HUAWEI SPARK PROGRAM
With the rise of big data and the rapid adoption of remote working, cloud computing has never been this crucial in business development and is often the determining factor between a successful startup and an unsuccessful one. A crucial factor underpinning these startups’ successes is their ability to partner with an established organization that can provide deep industry expertise within cloud computing and the opportunity to experiment, refine, and scale solutions to a sizable customer base.
Huawei Spark was established to offer opportunities for deep-tech startups to reach new markets and clients as well as co-create with Huawei. Selected startups will get access to a wealth of cloud resources and the opportunity to sell to Huawei, sell through Huawei’s marketplace such as the Huawei App Store, and sell with Huawei global sales force. In addition, startups will get regular coaching and mentoring from enterprise leaders, venture capital firms, government agencies, and Huawei executive sponsors, with a potential behind-closed-door introduction to top-tier VC, large corporates, and government agencies.
Join our program to gain the opportunity to develop innovative solutions that solve the challenges to meet consumers’ ever-evolving needs. Leveraging Huawei’s expertise and resources, we believe that promising startups can drive industry transformation and build the next generation of products that ultimately benefits consumers.
- Up to USD 125K Huawei Cloud Credits
- Up to USD 100k funding for Huawei Atlas AI products
- Opportunity to sell solutions to Huawei
- Opportunity to sell with Huawei global sales force and get access to Huawei’s corporate partners, including 197 Fortune 500 companies
- Opportunity to sell through Huawei App Store and Cloud marketplace, to access 600M Huawei mobile users and Huawei Cloud users globally
- Potential introduction to top-tier VC, large corporates, and government agencies in closed-door events
- Regular coaching and 1-on-1 mentoring from enterprise leaders, venture capital firms, government agencies, and Huawei executive sponsors
- Access training from Huawei developer community and Huawei university, with instructor-led training on request
- Invitation to Huawei events, including startup and venture capital networking events, Huawei Spark Hackathon challenges, and joint-marketing events such as product launch event
- Complimentary cloud migration support
- A chance to attend and pitch at the Spark Accelerator Founders Summit with over 10K yearly visitors. Network with 50+ Global VC Partners and more than 300 Startup Founders including top Unicorn Founders from Klook, WeLab, Gojek, Carousell, Lalamove and Ninja Van
Our Focus Areas
We are interested in startups whose core competencies build on the following technologies and capabilities:
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Edge Computing
- Data Analytics
We are looking for products and solutions in the following verticals:
- Banking, financial services and insurance
- Media & Gaming
What Are We Looking For?
- Company Stage: Post-Seed fundraise
- Startups with traction: Revenue Generating, $1M – $3M+ USD
- Startups with services/products that are already commercially available
- The company has a business entity in either of the following countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines
- Prioritized countries for 2021: Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Thailand
- Startups whose business is relevant to Huawei clients and markets – see ‘Our Focus Areas’
- Not currently part of Huawei partner network
- Previous Spark cohort members are not eligible
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. They are committed to bringing digital to every person, home, and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. They have approximately 197,000 employees, and they operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world. Find out more: https://www.huawei.com
Ready to apply?
This is a rolling application.
Mix business with purpose
Global diverse talent
Our seasoned team of advisors from diverse backgrounds is critical for your long-term success, delivering value and supporting our founders on their journey to building profitable companies whilst addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues.