Sourcing. Screening. De-Risking.
- Have you struggled to get access to promising early-stage startups at critical fundraising windows?
- If access is not your issue, is filtering through the large volume of startups that come through your pipeline a constant pain point?
- Once you’ve made an investment do you find it challenging to help your startups avoid typical pitfalls at the early-stage and successfully reach their next developmental milestone?
If any of the above resonates strongly with you, become an investment partner to Brinc’s accelerator programs. You will get the support from Brinc’s in-house accelerator team and external expertise to source a large volume of early-stage startups that match your sourcing parameters, screen startups based on your unique investment thesis, and de-risk your investments through the tangible support provided through our programs.
Technology Areas of Focus
- Alternative Proteins
- Cellular Agriculture
- Agriculture Technology
- Food Safety & Supply Chain
- Medical Devices
- Digital Healthcare
- Health Analytics
- Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Circular Economy
- Energy Efficiency
- Climate Resilience
- Drones & Robotics
Why Invest Through Accelerators?
VETTED STARTUP PIPELINE
- Diversified portfolio mitigates risk and increases expected returns
- Access a basket of pro rata rights for minimal invested capital
- De-risk investments at scale by providing active support and access to an international network of investors, corporate clients and partners
- Sector-specific programs attract ecosystem partners that facilitate portfolio company growth
- Accelerators allow us to identify and evaluate many startups, filtering out the 95%+ that are not ready or not suitable for investment
Our Investment Partners
Vertical Focus: Agnostic
Artesian is an alternative investment manager with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, New York, London, Singapore and Shanghai and focuses on fixed income and venture capital funds.
Vertical Focus: FoodTech
A European Venture Capital Fund investing worldwide with focus in Europe in sustainable food businesses
Vertical Focus: MedTech
Future Health is a HealthTech angel investment group, with an established network of unparallelled experience in healthcare, finance, and technology.
Vertical Focus: FoodTech
Lever VC is a venture capital fund making investments in alternative protein companies: fast-growing plant-based meat and dairy brands and high-tech startups creating real animal protein from cells.
Vertical Focus: Logistics
Mount Parker Ventures is a venture capital investing in early-stage logistics and supply chain startups in Southeast Asia, India, and Greater China.
Our Value To Partners
- You will be delivered cutting-edge deep technology startups from Asia at a rate that you have never seen before.
- The companies presented to you will have been qualified and diligenced by a team of in-house and external experts.
- You will receive a complete IC memo and supplementary information about each short-listed company in order for you to make a detailed assessment internally.
- You’ll get the support from a full team based in Asia consisting of a program manager(s), analysts, portfolio manager, legal professionals and marketing/deal sourcing experts.
- You can make sure that you’re identifying top companies early and stop missing out on crucial fundraising windows.
- You will feel confident and satisfied knowing that you have a strong pulse on the best companies coming out of APAC with Brinc as your boots on the ground.
Our Partners' Experience
Managing Partner, Artesian (Alternative Investments)
Our Process Is Simple
Cutting Edge Startups We’ve Secured for our Partners
All our investment opportunities share similar characteristics that we believe are critical to startup success