Droneable develop highly modularised drones for a variety of industrial purposes.
Droneable’s team has the perfect balance between mechanical, structural and electronic design, and they have developed heavy-duty drones for the agro-industry. Ahead in 2018, Droneable's main goal is to fully automate precision agriculture.
- Founder José Eduardo Junco Leal, Co-Founder José Ángel Ortíz León
- Presented first prototipe at RISE 2017
- Development of Om-01 a multirotor with 20kg payload
- Development of Om-01 a 2m wingspan Fixed Wing
- Joined the Reimagine Drone program 2017