HONG KONG PROGRAM
A virtual program, focusing on global startups building technologies to improve every aspect of our daily lives. The program is designed to support startups by offering a tailor-made curriculum based on their specific objectives.
Similar to the disruptive force of the internet and mobile phones, the internet of things (IoT) is fundamentally changing the way the world works and how we interact with it and we expect the power of 5G to further accelerate this change.
Diminishing costs associated with connectivity and computing, technological advances in telemetry and data analytics, and device miniaturization have paved the way for the rapid proliferation of connected devices. It is estimated that by 2025, there will be more than 75 billion connected devices delivering an economic impact between $3.9 and $11.1 trillion per year.
Connected devices will transform elemental sectors of our economy such as energy, manufacturing, transportation, health, and education and will impact all aspects of our lives. We believe that unlocking information about our bodies, homes, offices, cities, food supply and beyond, can profoundly improve the world that we live in.
Join the leading Smart Cities program in the heart of Hong Kong and get access to one of the fastest growing urban and population centres in the world, via the Greater Bay Area.
We invest $80,000 USD via SAFE note or in an equity round for a negotiable percentage.
The program is designed to support startups in three main areas:
- Preparation in getting investor-ready and fundraising via Brinc’s network of investors
- Technical support in product refinement to ensure its market readiness
- Commercialisation via access to new markets, distribution support, or exposure to corporates
In addition to funding, we provide mentorship, networking, access to experts, food scientists, ecosystem players, distributors, investor match matching, a customized curriculum, an international startup perks package, and on-going support post program to help get your startup to the next level.
- Drones & Robotics
- Smart City
- We invest in international startups. Startups do not have to be based in the program’s location.
- Startups that have developed a product that fits within one of our Smart City investment verticals.
- Startups with a close to finalized design, validated product features and has short-term commercialization needs.
- At least 2 co-founders with relevant industry experience.
- Scalable business model with high growth potential.
Startups successfully accepted into our accelerator program will need to:
- Pay a USD $30,000 participation fee for our program. This fee can be deducted from our investment amount.
- The program is 100% online and remote. There is no need to be physically present in the location for the duration of the program.
Ready to apply?
Applications are currently closed. Complete the interest form below to get notified when our applications open for Spring 2022!
Mix business with purpose
Global diverse talent
Our seasoned team of advisors from diverse backgrounds is critical for your long-term success, delivering value and supporting our founders on their journey to building profitable companies whilst addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues.
We create synergy by pairing founders with the right corporate partners to help spark new thinking and develop ideas that could make a significant difference to both business and ultimately the world.
Having a hard time finding good and reliable resources? We are here to help you jumpstart your business, and to support our portfolio teams and the global community of founders. Give our FREE tools a try!