Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
About this role
The Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company’s digital marketing and social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing sales efforts and increase partnerships via new invested startups, growth in the investor network and increased corporate partnerships.
The role supports the ACC with creating a relevant content strategy that helps drive awareness and create perceived domain expertise. The ultimate goal is to grow the number of relevant applications, engage with Brinc’s audience of entrepreneurs, help in establishing a mentor network and driving potential corporate partnerships via thought leadership pieces.
The role requires effective coordination of the various marketing projects and management of the many related activities including oversight of any risks and issues that arise during delivery of any of the core goals for this role. The role must take full ownership of creating relevant content, as well as curating pertinent and applicable pieces to share with Brinc’s audience.
Roles & responsibilities
• Developing and implementing the Accelerator team’s social media strategy in order to increase online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts
• Working closely with accelerator and service teams
• Define and establish the most important social media KPIs and create benchmarks for 2020 to beat in 2021 and beyond
• Manage and oversee social media content, creating a strong content calendar for execution
• Manage and execute any paid digital marketing campaign, preparing ROI reports and managing improvements and iterations
• Measure the success of every social media campaign, ensuring a data-driven strategy
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as hubspot, buffer, etc.
• Attend conferences
• Act as a copywriter and designer to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Oversee and maintain website
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Train others in the team
• Provide regular reports to management
Desired skills & experience
• 2-5 years of client-facing experience in a relevant field (startup, consulting, finance, technology, corporate strategy, etc.)
• Passionate about technology, startups, innovation or a similar industry
• First-principles thinker and creative problem solver that is able to adapt to unexpected situations
• Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and the ability to flourish with minimal guidance or supervision
• Proven track record in managing and delivering projects from concept to execution in the digital marketing space (please provide example campaigns and results)
• Naturally collaborative and can bring in stakeholders from different divisions and markets to make projects successful
• Comfortable building and maintaining relationships with corporate clients, startup founders and other partners
• Presentation development and data analysis wizard
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Mandarin proficiency is preferred but not a dealbreaker